We are company number 1118 7947 registered in England and Wales.
Our registered office is at 52 Brewery Lane, Twickenham, England, TW1 1AW.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For the purpose of the legislation and your personal data, KnewSTEP Education Group Ltd is the Data Controller, Dr W PUI is the person responsible for data protection and can be contacted at KnewSTEP Education Group Ltd, PO Box 524, TWICKENHAM, TW1 9PP email@example.com
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- KnewSTEP Education Group Ltd may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we collect
By contacting us using the form on the website, we collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
What we do with your personal information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes.
Cookies and Tracking
When you visit www.knewstep.com you may notice some cookies that aren’t related to KnewSTEP Education Group Ltd itself. We don’t control the setting of these cookies and we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
You have a right of access to check your personal data to verify the lawful basis of processing. We are obliged to respond to an access request within 30 days without charging a fee unless the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive. If a fee is charged it is to be a reasonable fee based upon the administrative cost of providing the information.
You have a right to require erasure of your data when consent is our basis of processing (the right to be forgotten). You may request that your personal data be erased, for example, where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing or where you withdraw consent.
You do have a right to object to further processing of your personal data.
Making a complaint
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information. We would always appreciate the opportunity to resolve your complaint for you in the first instance. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to the regulator and to lodge an appeal if you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint. In the UK, this is the ICO, who can be contacted here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.